GREEN LINES INSTITUTE OFFICIALLY DECLARED AS NGO
The Instituto Camões, under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, officially recognized the Green Lines Institute for Sustainable Development as a Non Governmental Organization for Cooperation and Development (NGO).
The Executive Board would like to thank all Members, staff, collaborators and participants in our international cultural activities, whose efforts and contributions have been essential to this recognition that honours our Association.
- CALL FOR PAPERS: SUSTAINABLE HOUSING 2016 - International Conference on Sustainable Housing Planning, Management and Sustainability
- GREEN LINES NEWSLETTER
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Heritage 2016 - 5th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Development
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Tourism 2016 - International Conference on Global Tourism and Sustainability
- II congreso internacional y IV nacional de construcción sostenible y soluciones eco-eficientes
- "Gestão Integrada de Museus - Uma contribuição para o seu estudo"
- Sharing Cultures 2015 - International Conference on Intangible Heritage
- REHAB 2015 – 2nd International Conference on Preservation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Historic Buildings and Structures
- 2nd Call for Papers Green Lines Conferences
- PUBLICATIONS 2016: BOOKS OF ABSTRACTS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Back to previous page